Reviewing Teletrac Navman
Teletrac Navman is a SaaS provider that uses location-based technology and services to manage mobile assets. With specialized solutions that give visibility into real-time insights and analytics, Teletrac Navman works with companies to increase productivity and profitability.
The following dives into features, pros, and cons of Teletrac Navman’s GPS tracking and ELD solutions, as well as a final review of both platforms.
The Top Teletrac Navman Features
- In-cab driver alerts that help give feedback and correct bad habits in real-time.
- Routing and dispatching capabilities that include customizable forms for capturing signatures and job invoices.
- Reports that help with job sit costing.
The Pros of Teletrac Navman
- Works with businesses of all sizes.
- Bilingual training and support.
- U.S.-based customer support.
- Live and pre-recorded ELD training programs.
The Cons of Teletrac Navman
- Requires a three-year contract.
- Customers report that tracking antenna is easily disabled.
- Although U.S.-based and bilingual, customer service is often cited as a pain point from customers.
The Final Verdict
With Teletrac Navman’s real-time engine diagnostics, vehicles stay on the road with preventive maintenance scheduling. An easy to use calendar tool lets managers schedule vehicle maintenance.
While Teletrac Navman offers a scalable solution for fleets in all industries, customers frequently cite issues with the hardware and tracking connectivity. Other customers have said that getting in touch with customer service can be a hassle. Issues with the technical side of using the software have been another repeated concern.
However, with the attractive price point, fleets that are already tech-savvy might be ready to overlook some of the negative reviews.
Would You Like to Know More?
Fill out the form below to speak to the experts and receive free quotes from top GPS tracking and ELD providers who can help you solve business challenges, including driver accountability, improving safety, increasing efficiency, and compliance.