GPS Trackit Telematics Solution
GPS Trackit is an award-winning leader in cloud-based fleet and asset management, monitoring and video telematics solutions, delivering measurable ROI to thousands of businesses across the U.S. and Latin America.
The following dives into top features, pros, and cons, as well as a final review of GPS Trackit fleet tracking and electronic logging device (ELD) software platforms.
Top 5 GPS Trackit Features
- Field service management that includes 2-way messaging, driver time clocks, and customizable forms.
- Trailer temperature monitoring.
- Full public transportation platform for transit authorities that is GSA approved, including live video monitoring, white-label passenger apps, and antibunching and system monitoring.
- Driver behavior monitoring.
- Data collection for driver vehicle inspection reports (DVIRs).
The Pros of GPS Trackit
- No contracts.
- Simple and easy hardware installation.
- Free one-on-one software training.
- ELD is self-certified and registered with FMCSA.
- Easily generates and transmits reports.
- Customized driver alerts.
- Easy-to-use interface.
The Cons of GPS Trackit
- User reviews report a lack of functionality with the mobile app.
- Exact vehicle locations can be slow in updating.
- Some users complain about technical support.
- Hours of Service (HOS) tracking isn’t as intuitive as other platforms.
The Final Verdict
The GPS Trackit solution provides a basic suite of telematics and ELD features, including a bird’s-eye view of the operation with interactive maps, bread trails, and the ability to locate the nearest vehicles to a given point, all backed by Google maps. It also provides off-hours use alerts, theft detection, and unauthorized movement alerts.
GPS Trackit also offers dual-facing cameras to monitor driver behavior and improve accountability and help with potential exoneration in the event of a collision. Color-coded driver scorecards help identify the safest and riskiest drivers, allowing fleet managers to take immediate action to improve driver risk profiles.
The lack of contracts is a significant benefit for smaller companies that prefer the option of changing providers.
Would You Like to Know More?
Complete the form below to receive free quotes customized for your business from top GPS tracking providers who can help you solve business challenges, including driver accountability, improving safety, increasing efficiency, and compliance.