GPS Insight Fleet Tracking Review
GPS Insight provides a host of solutions from vehicle and asset tracking, to maintenance scheduling and management, to safety systems that include a 360-degree in-cab camera. All of this combined assists companies in reducing risk, costs, and increase efficiencies.
The following is a deep dive into features, as well as the pros and cons of the GPS Insight vehicle and asset tracking, as well as their electronic logging device (ELD) solution.
Top 5 GPS Insight Features
- GPS Insight provides dedicated account managers for every customer to assist in onboarding, including installation of hardware, training, and account reviews.
- Integrated 360-degree in-cab camera system.
- Offers roadside assistance.
- Temperature tracking for reefer trailers.
- Easy to use ELD and driver vehicle inspection reports (DVIRs).
The Pros of GPS Insight
- Excellent technical support – has extremely low call wait times and is U.S.-based.
- Account Manager account reviews help identify areas return on investment (ROI) well after becoming a customer.
- Alerts are easy to configure.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use on both desktop and mobile.
- Provides customizable alerts and the ability to track vehicle maintenance.
The Cons of GPS Insight
- Some of the reports have so many options they are a bit cumbersome to set up. Be sure to allow for some extra time until you’re familiar with how they work.
- Location monitoring may go out of range or get stuck at one location, but this depends on the cell coverage of the area you are in rather than your GPS signal.
- Users complain that the solution sometimes doesn’t track vehicle mileage or speed accurately, but this could be due to poor self-installation if they were not done correctly.
- Customers report challenges with time zone differences when scheduling and running reports.
The Final Verdict
GPS Insight offers excellent fleet tracking solutions for businesses of any size, providing light and heavy-duty vehicle hardware, and an easy to use software platform.
The user dashboard of the GPS tracking solution is customizable to your business needs. You can choose between plug-and-play equipment or hardware that requires a more complex installation under the hood that makes it more difficult to find and remove.
Users praise the GPS tracking and ELD solutions for simplicity and ease of use, as well as the functionality of tools for regulating and tracking compliance, work scheduling, and customizable reporting. GPS Insight receives high marks from customers when it comes to customer support.
Would You Like to Know More?
Complete the form below to receive free quotes customized for your business from top GPS tracking providers who can help you solve business challenges, including driver accountability, improving safety, increasing efficiency, and compliance.