Fleetio Fleet Maintenance Solution
Fleetio provides businesses of all sizes with a full suite of fleet management and maintenance solutions. Features such as outsourced maintenance automation, preventative maintenance scheduling, service history, issue management, and work orders help companies manage fuel consumption, and lower risk.
The following is an overview of the top features, pros, and cons of Fleetio’s GPS tracking and ELD solutions, as well as a final review of both solutions.
The Top Fleetio Features
- Ability to track fuel purchases and receive notifications of any potential fueling irregularities.
- Remotely approve outsourced maintenance for vehicles currently on the road.
- Track fleet equipment and supplies.
- Extreme report details on vehicles, including downtime reporting, cost per mile, miles per gallon, and more.
The Pros of Fleetio
- They offer a free trial period.
- Mobile apps are available for drivers, managers, and inventory.
- Easy to use and cost-effective.
- An unlimited number of users.
The Cons of Fleetio
- Fleetio does not have their own ELD and GPS tracking solution – can only be done through integrated vendors.
- Some vendors charge for integration.
The Final Verdict
Fleetio offers small and large fleets a host of user-friendly and cost-efficient fleet management and maintenance solutions. Built to scale, fleet managers can easily manage maintenance, fuel, preventive maintenance, inspections, recalls, and more.
With the Fleetio Manage app, drivers can conduct inspections, submit photos, and add comments from their device. This process saves time and reduces paperwork. Vehicles can have scheduled inspections, and a record of inspection history, which stores in the database. Customized notifications send instantly when inspection criteria fail, providing proactive answers that keep vehicles on the road.
The app also keeps a detailed service history of each vehicle, allowing fleets to track repairs, associated costs, and manage safety recalls. For fleets that maintain a parts inventory, they can manage from the app by scanning barcodes.
While Fleetio doesn’t offer ELD or GPS tracking solutions, fleets can easily integrate with other fleet management solutions, including fleet fuel cards, telematics, and ELDs for greater efficiency and visibility.
One repeated criticism is about Fleetio’s dashboard, which users say can appear a bit basic, and is unable to be fully customized. However, for those who are new to this type of app and software, simplicity can be welcoming.
Would You Like to Know More?
Complete the form below to receive free quotes customized for your business from top GPS tracking providers who can help you solve business challenges, including driver accountability, improving safety, increasing efficiency, and compliance.